HISTORY OF NGOSWANI COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER:
- This project began as a dream of Dr. Hawthorne 21 years ago.
- In 2006, she visited Kenya and was introduced to the Ngoswani community and William Luka (the current Project Manager)
- In 2007, a delegation from New Frontiers Health Force board of directors traveled to Ngoswani to assess the need for a clinic
- In Octorber 2007, NFHF made a commitment to begin this project which included a clinic, church, well, and education.
- In April 2008, broke ground for the clinic.
- We have scheduled a dedication of all the projects in May 2009.
- Future plans – clinic to be self-sustaining, education programs launched this fall or next spring, and medical teams twice a year.
HOW YOU CAN HELP FINISH THIS PROJECT:
- Salary for our Health Care officer – $400 per month
- $700 Outpatient Clinic
- $1000 Pharmacy Room
- $2200 MaternalChild Department
- $7000 Labratory
New Frontiers Health Force is a non-profit organization recognized by the IRS. All donations are tax deductible and can be sent to:
1684 Belcher Rd, N.
Clearwater, Florida 33765
For more information contact us at: